Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello!

Hello, My name is Sparky. I made this blog for one purpose, you see... a while back i started criticizing everything, sometimes positive and sometimes nagatively.... but i think that you guys should get the feedback, for instance,
(fake conversation)

guy 1 : Hey lets go see the new waction flick thats coming out!

guy 2: But i heard it sucked!!

guy 1 : whatever will we do..

guy 2: lets not see the movie and go into a hole and be unhappy

narrator(with morgan freeman voice): Not anymore, with addicting veggie dip... you dont need to waste money on a movie if you dont know that it's bad! we do that part for you

....(back to reality)

Ok, maybe not like that, but i wont only be critiquing movies, any new books, music, television shows, and even theatre, or food(I am vegetarian though)

Heck, I'll even critique old stuff and art, just send me a request at addictingveggiedip@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment